Choose this Kerala package if you want to find tea gardens in a tropical state, drive through forests that smell of spices or take a Venice-like cruise in lush green backwaters in munnar.
- Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Parking and all transport related expense
- All Hotel & Road Taxes
- Personnel Expenses
- Anything not mentioned on Inclusions
- Lunch & Dinner
- Additional Usage of Vehicle
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
Day 1: Cochin - Munnar
Arriving at cochin international airport, proceed to Munnar. Enroute visit
• Cheyyara waterfalls
• Valara waterfalls
On arrival, check in to your hotel. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Munnar
Enjoy a lazy morning in the hotel. After breakfast, we go for full day Munnar Tour. Visit
o Eravikulam national park (Raja Malai)
o Mattupetty dam
o Tea estates
o Eco point
o Spice plantation
o Rose garden
o Photo point
o Blossom park
o Kundale lake
Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Munnar - Cochin
Enjoy a lazy morning in the hotel. After breakfast, Checkout the Hotel, drive to Cochin by road and drop off at Airport for your onwards journey.