Munnar Thekkady Weekend Tours – Plan kerala hillstation tour package at affordable price and best deals online.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Parking and all transport related expense
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel
- All Transport Related Taxes
- Assistance on Arrival
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
Day 1: Cochin - Munnar
Arriving at cochin international airport, proceed to Munnar. Enroute visit
• Cheyyara waterfalls
• Valara waterfalls
On arrival, check in to your hotel. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Munnar
Enjoy a lazy morning in the hotel. After breakfast, we go for full day Munnar Tour. Visit
o Eravikulam national park (Raja Malai)
o Mattupetty dam
o Tea estates
o Eco point
o Spice plantation
o Rose garden
o Photo point
o Blossom park
o Kundale lake
Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Munnar - Thekkady
After the Breakfast Checkout the Hotel, drive for Thekkady. Arrive Thekkady and transfer to hotel. The town also houses one of world’s most fascinating natural wildlife sanctuaries. Lying at an altitude of 700-1900m above sea level, Periyar has a cool and comfortable climate.
Activity Camp Visit
Enjoy an Elephant ride through a small spice plantation
Kalaripayattu – an ancient South Indian martial art and one of the oldest fighting systems in existence today.
Overnight at the hotel.
Thekkady - Cochin
Enjoy a lazy morning in the hotel. After breakfast, Checkout the Hotel, drive to Cochin by road and drop off at Airport for your onwards journey.