One of the most preferred ways to get close to the backwater life in Kerala is the Alleppey Houseboats stay. No trip to Kerala will complete without a backwater cruise on a houseboat; most of these are leisure & family tours, honeymoon tours, and packaged tours.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Parking and all transport related expense
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- All Transport Related Taxes
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Houseboat Accomodation
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
Day 1: Cochin - Alleppey
Arriving at cochin international airport /railway station, proceed to Alleppey. Drive to Alleppey and reach by afternoon. Check into the houseboat and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure on the backwaters. Stay overnight at the Houseboat.
Day 2: Alleppey - Cochin
Enjoy a lazy morning in the hotel. After breakfast, check out from houseboat and proceed to Cochin by road.